martes, 24 de julio de 2012

Girl On Fire.

They don't own me 
i'm not a piece intheir games 
can't control me 
they're the only ones 
to be blamed 
i'll never breakdown 
i won't give up this fight 
i'll give' em 
Nothing 
Nothing 
Nothing 
oooh - ooooh ..uooohh
Just one kiss 
and i will be hooked 
to her fire 
her flames are surrounding me now 

as we watch 
as they light up the sky 
we must stand up and fight 

cause this love 
is not a game to me 
we'll survive 
and start an uprinsing 
you can ingnite 
(you can ignite) 
stand and fight 
(stand and fight) 
don't cave in 
(don't cave in) 
so let's the game begins 
ooohhh..oohh.. 
Notice me 
cause i've been here all along 
i've been waiting 
since you sang me your song 
it's our moments 
to turn the thing around 
and show' em something 
with nothing 
with nothing 
And now our star-crossed love 
has materialized 
we've locked our fate 
right here right now 
Just one kiss...

                                                 Girl On Fire.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario